What do we offer?
Our working atmosphere is relaxed and is characterised by an open climate of communication.
We believe that fulfilled life and professional goals motivate every individual to become part of a team and to contribute to our company's success.
Through teamwork, personal and professional development, we nourish our environment.
Hard work goes hand-in-hand with success and we aim to reward our employees fairly for their efforts and achievements.
The Selection Process
Upon receiving your CV, we review it amongst other candidates. We encourage students from SmartInIt courses to actively apply. Candidates with skills for open positions will be invited to attend a short interview and aptitude test. Those successful will be employed.
What if I do not pass the test?
If by any chance your score is not successful for employment, but you show a certain level of knowledge and potential- you could be invited to attend one of our SmartInIT courses. See more by visiting the website - www.smartinit.net
We are Hiring
We have an open position for System and Network Administrator
- Installing, supporting, and maintaining servers
- Planning for and responding to service outages and other problems
- Maintain network and computer system security
- Evaluate and optimize network or system performance
- Add users to a network, and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Handle software and hardware troubleshooting and provide support to all employees (on-site and remote)
- Continuous integration & deployment
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ work experience required
- Good working knowledge of Linux and Windows system administration
- Experience configuring and supporting Cisco network devices
- Ability to develop plans for implementing new and modifying current network architectures tosupport client needs for system access and secure communications
- Network Design and Implementation
- Network Performance Tuning
- Experience running an enterprise content management system (CMS)
- Experience with learning management system Moodle
- Experience with Wordpress, Woocommerce
- Experience with Drupal
- Content editing in above CMS
- Experience in PHP programming
We have an open position for Operations Project Manager
- Lead contact for project communications with cross-functional partners–includes attendingcore team meetings, setting expectations and providing timely updates
- End to end responsibility for project management life cycle from requirements specification to deployment
- Manage a priority queue of deliverables needed across the organization utilizing deep account knowledge
- Analyze detailed datasets to identify risks and opportunities
- Field and respond to inquiries and questions from the team about customer issues and internal processes
- Maintaining communications of project and program status and overall project and program plan of records with stakeholders
- 3 years of experience minimum working as a Project Manager (or in a related role) in technology
- Demonstrably strong interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively in a changing, growing environment
We have an open position for C, C++ Training
- BSc or MSc Degree in Faculty of Technical Sciences or similar faculties
- Interest in C and/or C++
- Willingness to improve IT skills
- Previous experience is not necessary
- Free training that lasts for 6 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after successfully completed training
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please apply with CV and examples of your work / portfolio to email@example.com