What do we offer?
Our work environment is informal and characterized by open communication climate.
We believe that completed life and professional goals motivate every individual to become part of a team and to contribute to our company's success.
Through teamwork, personal and professional development, we nourish harmonic relationships and optimism. The best individuals are always rewarded.
In order to make professional progress, we organize additional training courses. Socializing in the workplace is one of the best ways to increase productivity and to keep the team spirit high.
Recruitment and selection process
After accepting your biography, we finalize the first step in selection process. People who have completed the SmartInIt course have priority in selection. Selected candidates will be invited to complete a test and those who pass the test will be employed.
We are Hiring
We have an open position for System and Network Administrator
- Installing, supporting, and maintaining servers
- Planning for and responding to service outages and other problems
- Maintain network and computer system security
- Evaluate and optimize network or system performance
- Add users to a network, and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Handle software and hardware troubleshooting and provide support to all employees (on-site and remote)
- Continuous integration & deployment
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ work experience required
- Good working knowledge of Linux and Windows system administration
- Experience configuring and supporting Cisco network devices
- Ability to develop plans for implementing new and modifying current network architectures tosupport client needs for system access and secure communications
- Network Design and Implementation
- Network Performance Tuning
- Experience running an enterprise content management system (CMS)
- Experience with learning management system Moodle
- Experience with Wordpress, Woocommerce
- Experience with Drupal
- Content editing in above CMS
- Experience in PHP programming
We have an open position for C/C++ programmer
- University degree or final year in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience with Linux/Unix platform
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Willingness to learn new products, technologies and industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking.
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices.
- Identify key software requirements for microcontrollers and microprocessors in automotive application.
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A diverse and friendly work environment
- Motivated and highly skilled colleagues
- Competitive salary and allowance
We have an open position for Operations Project Manager
- Lead contact for project communications with cross-functional partners–includes attendingcore team meetings, setting expectations and providing timely updates
- End to end responsibility for project management life cycle from requirements specification todeployment
- Manage a priority queue of deliverables needed across the organization utilizing deep account knowledge
- Analyze detailed datasets to identify risks and opportunities
- Field and respond to inquiries and questions from the team about customer issues and internal processes
- Maintaining communications of project and program status and overall project and programplan of records with stakeholders
- 3 years of experience minimum working as a Project Manager (or in a related role) intechnology
- Demonstrably strong interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively in a changing, growing environment
We have an open position for Marketing and Communications Associate
- Develops and maintains strong media relations, writes press releases and drives positivemedia coverage for the company across various channels and outlets
- Implement communications plans that will increase brand awareness and recognition forthe organization
- Content writing
- Clearly articulate the goals and intended results of each campaign
- Reporting and insights for all digital advertising including weekly/monthly dashboards
- Creating graphic design materials for Social Media posts and websites
- Analyze, report on, and execute SEO tactics
- Develop and implement qualitative and quantitative market research
- Acquainted with following tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, At least one SEO tool, Facebook Analytics and Reporting, other tracking, analytics and digital tools (like SemRush, MozLocal, HotJar… etc.)
- Social Media Communication and Marketing (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Google MyBusiness, LinkedIn)
- Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Plan and Analytics
- Content and Blog Writing and Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing, at least basic Google SEO knowledge (medium is preferred)
- Basic Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
- Basic Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
- Tools like Canva, Crello etc.
- Basic Wordpress and Drupal knowledge
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please apply with CV and examples of your work / portfolio to email@example.com