Outsourced IT Development involves working with a third-party team who has specialist skills and expertise. Companies gain access to expert developers who can begin working almost immediately. From smart customization of pre-developed platforms to full-cycle custom software development, PanonIT is an experienced development partner to deliver reliable and cost-effective custom software solutions.
We create bespoke software solutions across a wide range of industries. Whether you need to update a current system or build something from scratch.
We provide data services in order to find the most useful information from client data.
Developing low-cost solutions for electronic products for consumers and specialised embedded software systems.
Complete Product Design and Testing
We take your idea and turn it into a reality - taking everything from how the project will be measured, tested and deployed into consideration.
Our team of professionals can develop various types of applications, platforms and products. We have experience in building creative solutions for industries such as healthcare, government, energy, automotive, networking etc. Our skilled engineers are adaptive and have involvement and training in all kinds of technology platforms:
- Windows programming (.NET Framework, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, SILVERLIGHT, DEVEXPRESS, win32)
- Open-source and Linux based solutions (operating system porting, embedded Linux development, C, C++ and Java development)
- Java based enterprise solutions (Enterprise Java Beans, SPRING framework, JavaServer Faces, Facelets, Tapestry, etc.)
- Database Development techniques and Remote DBA Services for the Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE and MySQL platform
- Development for mobile platforms (Android , iOS and Windows mobile, supported languages : C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java)
Our engineers work tirelessly to help you make sense of your data - by locating patterns and converting it into the most useful information. From market research to irregularities in consumer habits, we can help you solve your problem.
Testing your software product throughout the development process, and more so towards the end, is crucial.
Responsibility for QA testing should fall to both parties to mitigate the risk of error.